The Oskar Knit Shirt was first invented for the purpose of travelling with its adjustable cuffs and neck line doubling as a shirt and t-shirt. So comfortable to wear and effortlessly stylish it is now our favourite new staple piece given the new WFH era we are in. Looks best with a white t shirt underneath and can be worn tucked in or just let it hang out as we've added a detailed finished hem so it will always look good. This is your everything shirt.
Based on the fine art of Shirt Tailoring we ensure every shirt is well considered with these five core principles before it is produced.
- Handle- the fabric must feel right as soon as you pick it up and have the right weight and texture for it’s use.
- Care- the fabric of each shirt should look luxurious yet still be relatively low maintenance and be a pleasure to care for.
- Longevity- every shirt is made with precision stitching and is built with only durable buttons and fusing to ensure it holds up to the rigours of wear and washing.
- Style- the fabrics we select must be functional and wearable for pairing with seasonal ties and accessories with a strong emphasis on luxury appearance.
- Comfort- as much as the shirt must look good it must fit well therefore our customer can ensure they select a comfortable and enjoyable garment they love to wear every day
- Mason Ward Travel Collection
- Fabric is 100% Cotton
- Easy care
- FASHION FIT
- Button Cuff
- Button Down Collar
- Unique Trim Detail
Sizing Info Here:https://www.mcmstudio.com.au/pages/size-guide