Based on the fine art of Shirt Tailoring we ensure every shirt is well considered with these five core principles before it is produced.
- Handle- the fabric must feel right as soon as you pick it up and have the right weight and texture for it’s use.
- Care- the fabric of each shirt should look luxurious yet still be relatively low maintenance and be a pleasure to care for.
- Longevity- every shirt is made with precision stitching and is built with only durable buttons and fusing to ensure it holds up to the rigours of wear and washing.
- Style- the fabrics we select must be functional and wearable for pairing with seasonal ties and accessories with a strong emphasis on luxury appearance.
- Comfort- as much as the shirt must look good it must fit well therefore our customer can ensure they select a comfortable and enjoyable garment they love to wear every day
- MCM Blue Label
- 100% Cotton Easy Care
- Two Ply French Oxford
- FASHION FIT
- Regular Button Cuffs
- Classic Collar